Saturday 14 September 2013

Natural Makeup

Occasionally, I like to go more natural with my makeup...but only occasionally lol  I almost always have a full face of foundation on, but sometimes I opt for just mascara and a natural lip.  Now, whether that is because I run out of time doing my makeup in the morning, because I'm just too lazy, or because I actually decide to do it, is for me to know and you to find out ;)  Today I went on the more natural side with a cheeky blush application, natural lip balm, and mascara only on the top lashes with a liiiittle white eyeliner on my lower waterline.

I'm starting to get a little better with my brows, but you can see they're not QUITE even and a little misshapen at the ends...BUT I've come a long way and I'm happy with them :)  I think I need to invest in a brow pencil to sharpen them up a little bit, but that's for another day!  Let me know what you guys think of this natural, "no makeup" makeup look!  Stay beautiful, lovelies!

Make-Up, not War,

Rain xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment