Wednesday 11 September 2013

Desperately Holding onto Summer

So I know that I did a Fall look a couple of posts back, but I am definitely going to miss all the bright colours of Spring and Summer :(  So, to celebrate the awesome Summer we've had, here's a bright and vibrant look!






Purple and vibrant pink look with Marc Jacobs Lip Lacquer in Boom Boom


This lip gloss is amazeballs.  It is SUPER pigmented and lasts for hours, which is surprising for a gloss, but it's not really sticky, which I love!






I used the "tape trick" to get the harsh line and I also used NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Milk to get the colour to really show through.  Eyeshadows are Sleek Acid Palette and Sephora Collection.












Just something quick and fun for you guys to check out.  I had a request on reddit to do a pictorial for this look, so when I do, I will post it here as well in case anyone is interested :)  Please leave a comment if you have anything to say, questions, or suggestions!  Love to hear from you :)

Make-Up, not War,

Rain xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I don't understand why you're not absolutely FLOODED with comments because your makeup skills are totally fab! That Halloween makeup....amazing! I realize this post is from ages ago but I just had to comment on how gorgeous this look is. I really hope it was not just for fun and that you actually rocked it out in the world for all to see because it is too beautiful to keep indoors. You've got a new fan in me! :)

    ReplyDelete