Tuesday 3 September 2013

New Toys!

When you work in the industry and just love what you do, you tend to run into people that share your passion for makeup and beauty.  One of my dear friends works at a MAC in Vancouver and every once in a while we send each other "Beauty Care Packages" with new products we want each other to try, or just things we think would look great on the other!  Last time, I sent her some fragrance, a few skin-care goodies, lip tar, and a new pencil eyeliner for her to try.  She sent me the MAC Lip Conditioner, which I have used before and LOVE, and a totally gorgeous blue shadow called Contrast.  I of course had to do a quick look with it to show her how much I loved it and this is what I came up with!  This was probably the fastest look I've done in a long time, but I like it!  I might have to spend a bit more time on it in the future to perfect it...it kind of turned into a bit of a cut crease!



Products used: MAC Eyeshadow in Contrast, NYX  For Your Eyes Only Palette in Supermodel, Stila Stay All Day Liner in Sky Blue (limited edition), Sephora Long Lasting 12 Hr Wear Eyeliner in Fancy BlueDiorshow Artpen, Marc Jacobs Highliner BlackquerBuxom Full Bodied Lipstick Provocateur, Nars Laguna Bronzer, Milani Blush Rose D'Oro, Benefit Sun Beam, and Too Faced Mascara Better Than Sex

My conclusion after playing with the goodies my PENcil liner Pal sent me is that I need to buy more MAC pigments!  The shadow is actually quite sparkly and I am totally in love...I wish it showed in the pictures better :(  In other news, I have started saving for a nice CANON camera to take makeup pictures with!  No more being frustrated with bad lighting!  Yay!  Comment below if you have any suggestions, requests, or questions.  Stay beautiful!

Make-Up, not War,

Rain xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment