Saturday 17 August 2013

When I'm bored...

Boredom is definitely a sign that you should do something productive, right?  Some people clean, some people work out, some people read...I go crazy with makeup!  Something about having so much focus on one thing is therapeutic and calming for me.  I guess makeup is art after all, so why wouldn't it be?  Some people think it's vain to put so much effort into one's face and to focus so much on the aesthetic, but this is something I really enjoy and I feel that I am getting much better at...so f*ck all the haters I say!  Here is my look created out of boredom last night!  I used Sleek Makeup's iDivine Sleek Acid Palette for the green, orange, and yellow on the eyes with NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk as a base and white highlight, Sephora Collection 14HR Electric Blue Liquid Liner, Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow and Lash Tint "In the Pink" for the brows, and Coloured Raine Lipnotize as the lighter pink and MAC Rebel as the purple for the ombre lippie!  This was my first attempt at a coloured brow AND an ombre lip...bear with me, I will get better!  I call this one Couture Clown ;)


Here is a 360 degree look at this blast of colour!  You can tell I had lots of fun with this one :)


Of course I would never wear this on a normal day, but for a concert or festival 
of some kind, I bet it would look rad.  I am in LOVE with the pigments!

**NOTE: iDivine has AMAZING products at great prices.  They are based out of the UK though, so some products don't ship to Canada.  The Sleek Acid Palette was one of those, but I found it on eBay.  Keep checking their website as they release new products shipped to Canada all the time! GET IT HERE

Make-Up, not War,

Rain xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment