Tuesday 20 August 2013

Just Love

Any dog lovers out there?  This post is not in any way related to makeup, but I just wanted to let everyone know how grateful I am for the love I have in my life.  The love that others have for me, yes, but mostly for the love I have for the people (and dogs!) in my life.  Of course, there is my family, immediate, extended and K9 in nature, my friends (you know who you are!) and my wonderful man and little baby!  And by baby, I mean dog.  He is my first child in my eyes and I love him to no end.  He is an adopted child who barks and sheds, but never learns to talk back! HA!

Regardless though, I've been sick the last couple days and we were all having a little cuddle fest.  I was holding my wonderful partner's hand when my little Dashydoodle (his name is Dash btw) stretched out and placed his paw in our intertwined hands.  SOOOOOOO CUTE!  I realized then that this is my first little family, and that I am so thankful for them.  I know some of you might think that I am silly, but a family is a family and it's what you make of it.  I spend the majority of my time with these 2 and wouldn't have it any other way.  I know as I get older and my life changes, my family will grow and change as well, but for right now, this is exactly the way I like it.  Love you two so much <3


He is the love of my life.  Helps that he's pretty cute too ;)


He is ALSO the love of my life, but, as you can see, 
he's not always impressed with how much I love him


AH!  Look at that face!  So much love.

In this case, make love, not war,

Rain xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment